Saturday, October 3, 2009

random inspiration

Here's a little diddy about me: in college I was an English major and I completed an honors thesis in creative writing. I was constantly looking around, making mental notes about odd or pretty things I notice. With wedding planning I catch myself doing the same thing -- finding color inspiration in random objects and places.



So this is the new fragrance from Michael Kors. I have no idea what it smells like but the bottle is perfect. Coral pink and gold makes me a little giddy.

Now this introduces a new feel to my wedding scheme - glamour. We had romance and girliness and a hint of vintage, but now we have glam. It's almost leading me into a Dorothy Draper mood, where I can mix stripes and florals and yes! Gold! Oh dreaminess.

All this because of a little bottle of perfume. Have found inspiration in random places?

No comments:

Post a Comment