Wednesday, October 7, 2009

florists make me happy

I just got off the phone with a florist, who made me sound like the most stylish, pulled-together bride ever. We talked about my desire, nay, need, for a pink peony bouquet, ideas for a mix of centerpieces, vintage vases, oh it goes on.

Thank god she's a peony enthusiast too. My obsession stems mostly from how much they remind me of home. My mom has a giant peony bush, so seeing/smelling them sends me back to early summer days in Indiana, when I was a wee lass. Aye! So having them at my wedding is a must.

We also talked hostas. Again, mom has a ton of hostas. I think they look amazing as greenery, so we'll be using those as well. I'll leave you with some inspiration, while I wait for a quote that might give me some sort of cardiac event.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment