Tuesday, January 5, 2010

make-up part two

Inspired by this post by Lauren of i love you much, I decided to confront my last diy make-up trial. While it wasn't the most dreadful thing ever, it also wasn't yummy.

So armed with a few new products, I've made progress. Here's how I started.

I was already in my after work glitter sweats, sorry. Note my strange blond-ish eyebrows. Here's how I cleaned up.

Better, yes?

Here's what I added to my original list.
I still don't think the look is perfected yet, but I'm definitely going in the right direction. How are you handling diy make-up?

1 comment:

  1. I'm majorly digging the cheeks and lips. I want that stat.

    P.S. Thanks for the shoutout.

    P.P.S. Aaaaack, Google/blogger covers up my name now because I have my super secret WB transfer blog on this account. Damnit. Oh well, you know who I am. lol

    ReplyDelete