Sunday, February 21, 2010

sash!

My mom visited from Indiana this weekend and we were pretty productive: she bought me some honymoon lingerie from Bloomies, we looked at the wedding ring I wanted at Dior (!!!!), and she also brought me something she had sewn: my organza sash.

Since my dress is living at the seamstress's house, I can't really properly do a comparison, but I want to show it off anyway. Here it is on top of a camisole. So chic.


As you can see, there's enough fabric to make a practical bow and a super-sized bow. There's so much extra fabric, in fact, I can wrap my whole body in organza and still make a huge bow. So it's not quite a finished product.

I'll have to wait for my next fitting to try it on with the dress, but so far I'm encouraged. It just might be the one.

Do you have multiple accessories in the running for your wedding day outfit?

2 comments:

  1. THAT SASH IS FAB.

    Sorry, all caps were necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I'm thinking that might work for what I have in mind if I end up with the one dress I really liked this weekend.

    ReplyDelete