Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wedding day pretties

Some time ago, I talked about my wedding day jewelry: a rhinestone hair doodad and earrings. It took me a while to be able to actually decide between the two earring contenders due to the fact my left ear piercing closed and I had to get it re-pierced!

Last weekend marked the point at which I could take out the tyke earrings. I jumped in front of the mirror to try on both pairs of earrings and I was completely wowed by the studs. Enormous and sparkly, I felt like an ex-wife of Donald Trump, in a good way. But even with big first wife earrings, I felt a little bare, so I went out and bought a bracelet on sale. It is perfection. I have a funny neurosis about wearing earrings and a necklace together, don't ask.

wedding pretties

Of course, the wedding get-up isn't complete without perfume. I bought a small bottle of Miss Dior Cherie just for the wedding and honeymoon. The plan is to wear it on anniversaries and other special events, but we'll see how that shakes out!

Was finding your wedding day accessories a lengthy process?

No comments:

Post a Comment