Thursday, April 22, 2010

confessions of a discount designer shopper

I am all about the discount and these days, it's all about the designer discount.

My retailer of choice is The Outnet. Why? Let me show you the ways:
  • Christian Louboutin flats for $170
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse for $25
  • Valentino jacket for $1
  • Paul & Joe jeans for $30
The Outnet is full of win mostly because of their weekend sales and their impeccably edited stock. This is the discount site of Net-a-Porter, so you pretty much know from the get-go that everything is fantastic. But the best thing ever is the weekend sales they run. They're usually thematic, like pastels or jeans or coats, and the discount is deep: extra 45% or 50% off, most of the time.

There are so many wedding-worthy accessories and honeymoon clothes!
Clockwise from left: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Sign up for their notifications and you'll never miss a sale. I wish I was being paid by them to say all of this, but unfortunately I'm not.

Do you chase after designer discounts too?

No comments:

Post a Comment