Saturday, August 29, 2009

everyone loves a mood board part 2

After my first attempt at being inspiring, I thought I should try focusing myself on a particular aspect of the wedding.

I started with the flowers since I'm pretty sure of those: pink peonies. Natch.

The super convenient part of this is being able to send it to the florist. I haven't even hired one yet, but since I'm planning at a distance, my little flower board might just be a great tool for explaining what I want.

But something magical happened on the way to making this board: I discovered the Style Circle of Style Me Pretty. I've been reading the blog since I got engaged in May 2008 and Abby, the blogger, has always created the most lovely inspiration boards. I guess she decided to spread the love because her site now features a board application! So from now on most of my boards will be from the Style Circle, which is tres convenient.

Without further ado, the flower board:

Summer wedding flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment